The Call



Phone rings
Him: Hey, wassup.
Her: Hi
Him: To what do i owe this honor
Her: Come on, but i always call.
Him: Really...Last time i checked, you told me you'd call back in bit...and that was 4weeks ago.
Her: I was busy... i had things to do
Him: Oh, ok. So now you're a lil less busy right?
Her: Yeah...How are you doing anyway?
Him: Fine, couldn't be better. See, i'm about to hit the road. Mind calling back in about 15mins? I'll be home then.
Her. Ok. this time i will.
Him: I'm not counting on it tho but hope you do.
...15Mins later

Phone rings
Him: Hey
Her: Hi... See. I told you
Him: I'm impressed
Her: So, how are you doing?
Him: I'm great. Work's fine, Life's good, God's awesome.
Her: I've been meaning to ask you a question.
Him: Oh really, fire away then.
Her: Why didn't you ask me out?
Him: I was going to, that's the reason i came over to your city.
Her: You never said you were coming to see me, thot you came to see your friends.
Him: Do you think i'd have opted for a B&B if i'm coming to see my mates?
Her: *Silence*
Him: I guess it's one of those things... I've always liked you, still do but em... i was hoping you'd change somethings.
Her: ...Well, em while you waiting/ hoping, someone else asked and i said yes.
Him: hmmm...(Wondering... was this the reason she called?) Oh, congratulations then.
Her Awww, i'm sorry. Thot you couldn't make up your mind. Maybe you keeping your options open... like a plan B kind off thing.
Him: Never had a plan B. (Thinking...maybe i should've...)
Her: Well, i have some friends that are still single...
Him: So, what do you take me for (Bros...boiling). I don't do friends.
Him: I gotta run now: I have some guest i need to go drop off.
Her: Will you be fine?
Him: Yeah...I'll be fine. It's hurts but i'd be fine.
Her: I'm sorry
Him: I guess you did what you had to do. Gotta run now.

1Hr Later:
He sent a text message: Are you for real?

A while later:
She replied: Awww, yeah: Had my formal Intro recently.

...

Comments

Mineexclusively said…
Awww, pele. Life happens. Don't cry o. I bet you have cried all night.
*ouch*
Better thank your stars. You almost dated someone that obviously wasnt meant for you. And if she is meant for you, then it'll still happen.
Either way, thank God.
Teejay said…
Hey , waoh interesting call, well i guess we should alwayas seize opportunities when they come! hope u r doing gr8 and i must say lovely blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Joke of the Day

Quotes to Make You Smile